These are the terms and conditions which apply to your use of our website mycarparks.com (Website) and the mycarparks Mobile App (App), and any use you make of the services available through our Website or our Mobile App (Online Platform/Service). My Car Parks Limited (The Company), which owns and operates mycarparks.com and My Car Parks Mobile App. Your contract will be with My Car Parks Limited (herein referred to as “the company”) which registered in England and Wales 10563323 and registered office at 26 Southampton Buildings, London, WC2A 1AH United Kingdom. The terms govern your contractual relationship with the Company, including but not limited to your use of the Company’s website, mycarparks.com (“Website”) and My Car Parks Mobile App(“App”), as well as your use of the Services (defined below). They create legally binding obligations, and you should review them carefully before accessing the Website or using any of the Services. If you are accessing the Website on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to bind such entity to the provisions hereof. The Terms may be revised from time to time without notice, and the current version of the Terms will apply to any transaction or action or omission of you or the Company. This Agreement shall apply for an indefinite term and may be terminated by either party by providing seven days’ notice to the other party.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you use our Online Platform, and before your make booking to pay and park, or list your parking space using our Online Platform. These terms and conditions will tell you:
1. The Company provides users with a rich collection of services through the Services that allow users to interface with the application or through a Online Platform to manage parking spaces in the parking industry, promote those parking spaces, and distribute information related to availability and booking through the Website and My Mobile App (“Services”). For purposes of clarity, the term “Services” includes all functionality made available through the Website and Mobile App, such as the help desk system, connectivity API’s, and related support services. Any new features which augment or enhance the current Services, including the release of new features or products, is also governed by the Terms. The Company reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue the Services with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services. You are responsible for any taxes imposed on the sale or use of Services and applicable taxes may be added to the amount charged for Services purchased on the Website and/or Mobile App.
2. If you visit the website or use our Mobile App, whether or not you pay to park or advertise a parking space using the Online Platform, and whether you register with us or not, you are allowed to do so provided you comply with the Terms and Conditions.
4. Our Online Platform allows individuals and businesses that have available parking spaces to advertise the parking spaces, and to enter into agreements allowing individuals to make booking to pay and park at the parking spaces.
5. If you use our Online Platform to make booking to pay and park at one of the advertised parking spaces, the Online Platform allows you to form a Driver Parking Agreement between you and the owner of the parking space.
6. We refer in these terms and conditions to individuals who pay to park as Drivers, even if the person who pays to allow a vehicle to be parked in a parking space is not in fact the driver of that vehicle.
7. We refer in these terms to individuals or businesses who advertise parking spaces using the Online Platform as Space Owner, and we make a distinction between individuals who use the Online Platform to advertise parking spaces situated at private property not used in the course of business (Private Space Owner), and individuals or businesses who use the Online Platform to advertise parking spaces situated at business premises, including dedicated car parks or car parks associated to other businesses such as apartments, lands, shops or offices (Business Space Owner).
1. The Company may advertise your Parking Space on our www.mycarparks.com (website) and mobile applications ("App") and provide information to Drivers and prospective Drivers who may wish to use the Parking Space. You will be required to complete your own listing for the Online Platform. In your listing you agree to provide all relevant information pertaining to the Parking Space such as name, address, contact number, restrictions, parking charges, operational hours and etc.
2. Space Owner are responsible for the all information accuracy of in your listing and any information you provide to us in relation to a parking space booking. Under this agreement Space Owner are liable to the Driver under the Parking Space Agreement if the information provided is incorrect, inadequate or misleading. In such circumstances Space Owner liability may include any reasonable losses incurred by the Driver and you may be ordered to pay reasonable damages on the basis of breach of contact.
3. The Company may reserve the right to carry out a location inspection of the Parking Space at any time and may remove your listing if the Parking Space does not conform to the information you have provided or our standards or we believe you to be in breach of your obligations.
4. From time to time the company may advertise the Parking Space, the company will be entitled to send marketing emails to Drivers and provide such information about your Parking Space as we may deem appropriate to promote our Website and Mobile App or your Parking Space.
1. Website and Mobile app or services all contains and materials of those services will be as amended by us from time to time. The Company will take all reasonable steps to make the Online Service available through the Website and the Mobile App, but do not guarantee or warrant that access to the OUR ONLINE AND MOBILE APP SERVICS will be uninterrupted or bug/error-free. The Company reserve the right to suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website, our Mobile App or the Online Platform for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal. Suspension or withdrawal of the Online Service will not affect any Driver Parking Agreement which you have formed as a Driver with a Space Owner, or which you have formed as a Space Owner with a Driver.
2. The Company take all reasonable efforts to ensure that parking spaces listed through the Online Platform are of a fit for purpose, we offer no guarantee as to any parking space's suitability for the Driver’s requirements. Similarly, The Company rely on the Space Owner for details about a Parking Space given on the and whilst we use reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of such information the company offer no warranty in relation to these details.
3. The Company will reserve any parking space booked through the Website or Mobile App based on the availability parking information provided to us by the Space Owner. However, we do not warrant the availability of any parking space, whether booked with a Private Space Owner or a Business Space Owner – please see the relevant sections below in the case of a problem with a booking with a Private Space Owner, and in the case of a problem with a booking with a Business Space Owner.
1. As a Driver, you need to register as a Driver you will need to provide the information requested during the registration process in order use the Website or Mobile App to make booking to pay and park, you will need to register with us, which will include:
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, including your login and password, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion. You are also solely responsible for the accuracy and currency of the data entered into the Services under your user account. By way of example, and not limitation, you are solely responsible for the information entered into or provided by your Website or Mobile App, such as overbooking or similar issues. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any claim related to content, accuracy, or currency of the information you provide through your Website or Mobile App and/or the Services. You agree and solicit or perform services for, or induce or attempt to induce, any customer, supplier, licensee or business relation of us, or any Driver or Space Owner, through any communication including written and oral communication made by yourself or a third party to enter into any arrangement relating to parking other than through use of the Service.
3. The Company may suspend or close your account at any time if you are in breach of any of these terms or any term of a Driver Parking Agreement (either as a Driver or a Space Owner). We may also suspend or close your account if you do anything to put our goodwill or reputation at risk. If we suspend or close your account, you will not be able to use the Service any longer and may not be able to access all areas of the Website and the Mobile App.
4. The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the service provided by the Website or Mobile App will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this service or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
6. You may not:
7. You shall notify the company of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
8. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your Account, at My Car Parks Limited sole discretion, and you may be reported to appropriate law-enforcement agencies.
11. Some email providers may direct emails from the Company, including booking/listing confirmations and other communications about your booking/listing or your account, into your 'Junk/Spam' or 'Promotions' folder, or any other folder that may not be your inbox. We are not responsible if you fail to receive communications in these circumstances, and we recommend that you check your email settings to add us to your 'Permitted Senders' list, and also check your 'Junk' / 'Promotions' folders periodically, and in any event if you have not received a communication which you expect to receive from us.
1. Driver Parking Agreement to you if you use the Service to book to pay to park at a parking space. If you happen to use the Service to book to pay to park, and also to advertise a parking space that you own, the terms in this section apply to you in your role as a Driver only.
2. If you want to book to pay to park at one of the parking spaces we advertise, provided you have registered with us and have a valid account, you can use the Service to enter into a Driver Parking Agreement with the relevant Space Owner. The Driver Parking Agreement is a separate agreement between you and the relevant Space Owner, and the terms of the Driver Parking Agreement. The Company are authorized by the Space Owners to enter into Driver Parking Agreement, acting on their behalf, with Drivers through the Service. By completing the booking form using our Service, you enter into a contract with the relevant Space Owner on the terms of the Driver Parking Agreement. We will immediately accept your booking on behalf of the Space Owner, at which point the Driver Parking Agreement between you and the Space Owner will be formed.
3. All parking spaces offered are subject to availability. When you make a booking or reservation, you confirm that you have the authority to accept, and do accept these conditions on your behalf and on behalf of all members of your party and further, if you are making a booking or reservation for more than one person, that you are responsible for all payments due from each and every party member for whom you are making a booking for parking. You also agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the parking space owner or the parking operator. The Company do not act as a guarantor or agent for the parking space owner or the parking operator nor do we guarantee that the parking space is fit for purpose. All parking is at the parker’s own risk and the Company do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss, theft or any claim arising arising out of using the advertised parking space. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you give to us is accurate and that information which is given to you by us or any of our suppliers is passed on to all members of your party. Prices for parking are based on prevailing cost at the date of parking. The Company or Space Owner have the right to change the prices at any time prior to the booking or reservation being confirmed. Once the booking or reservation has been confirmed you have to pay the full amount. We guaranteed the quoted parking price. We cannot accept responsibility of verbal price quotations or descriptions and we have the right to refuse any booking or reservation. When you make your booking or reservation you must pay the full parking charges as specified at the time of booking or reservation. No contract will come into existence until we accept your booking or reservation and we receive your parking charges in cleared funds and issue you with a confirmation invoice either on behalf of ourselves or the parking space supplier in question.
4. You must provide us with all information which we require. You must also ensure that the credit or debit card you are using is your own (or, subject to our agreement, if it is a third party's you have their express authorisation, to use their credit or debit card) and that sufficient funds are available to cover the cost of the arrangements which you book with us. When we receive and accept your booking we will send you a confirmation e-mail and invoice and debit payment from you. We do not make any representation or warranty as to the status of the parking location, or Individual Components nor that our booking services are free from infection of viruses or anything else that has a contaminating or destructive effect on your property.
1. Prices displayed are inclusive of all government taxes and service charges. Parking space owner or the parking operator will have sole discretion to change / modify the rates displayed at any time.
In certain instances, prices displayed will be subjected to an additional discount and the net value displayed will be considered as discounted price, which will be the price payable by the customer.
1. You are expected to make full payment to book to pay to park using the Service at the time of booking the parking spaces. The Company collect the payment acting for the relevant Space Owner. The price advertised on the Online Service also includes the fee that we charge the Driver for providing the Service. You agree that we may issue you with invoices and receipts in electronic format by email or other method. All payments are to be made online using the Internet Payment Gateway solution which is provided by a leading Banking Financial Institute in United Kingdom.
2. The price to park at any given parking space is set by the Space Owner, and the Space Owner is free to change the rates at any time. Price changes will not impact any previously confirmed bookings.
3. The prices stated on the Service for parking and for listing a parking space are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
4. The booking is made with a fraudulent payment method, the booking will be cancelled with immediate effect and all monies returned to the bank in line with current FCA regulations. No pay-outs will be made to the space owner for any bookings that fall under the fraud category in accordance with money laundering legislation.
1. The Company act as an agent for Parking Revenue Collection on behalf of the Space Owner. It is, therefore, the Space Owner’s responsibility to ensure VAT on all Parking Revenue is collected, declared and dealt with appropriately.
1. By making a booking on our Website or Mobile App, you accept and agree to the relevant parking booking conditions, including cancellation and no-show policies applicable to that booking, and to any additional terms and conditions of the Parking that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the Space Owner (terms and conditions of the Parking can be obtained with the relevant Parking Space Owner). The general cancellation and no-show policy of each Parking is made available on the Site at the Check out page or under “Booking Conditions”, “Cancellation Policies” or the like, and in the confirmation email. Any cancellation or amendments refund will be credited to your payment card registered as per the Cancellation Policies set our on Driver Parking Agreement.
2. If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your booking, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein, use our dashboard by simply login or contact Customer Service. Special Needs: If you have special needs (e.g., wheelchair accessible room) you must contact the Spaces Owner or Parking Operator and verify that special needs can be met. Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by My Car Parks Limited. Depending on the policy of the applicable Parking Location, your booking will be refunded, cancelled or modified if special needs cannot be met. If available, your request will be confirmed upon arrival.
1. If you have paid to park at a parking space made available by a Private Space Owner or Business Space Owner, you should inspect the parking space on arrival and ensure that it meets the description on our Website and our Mobile App. If it does not reasonably match the description on the Website and the Mobile App, you should contact us by email at email@example.com as soon as possible, providing a description of the issue. Provided you contact us within 48 hours of the time when the parking session is due to start, we will provide you with a suitable alternative or a full refund.
2. Please note that any parking space booked with a Business Space Owner is subject to availability, and if no parking space is available at the car park of the relevant Commercial Space Owner at any time when you have paid to park, the Commercial Space Owner will not be liable to you, and our liability to you will be to provide a suitable parking.
1. As a Private Space Owner or Business Space Owner, you want to use the Online Platform to advertise a parking space, you will need to register with us as a Space Owner. In order to register as a Space Owner, you will need to provide the all information pertaining to parking space and Individual or Business requested by The Company during the registration process. Also note that the Company may also require additional information from time to time. The terms in this section only apply to you if you advertise a parking space using the Online Platform. If you happen to use the Service both to book to pay to park and also to advertise a parking space that you own, the terms in this section apply to you in your role as a Space Owner only. By completing the parking space listing form using our Online Platform, unless you have entered into a separate contract in writing with us that takes precedence over these terms, you offer to enter into a contract with us on the basis of these terms. If we accept your application to list a parking space, the contract between you and us will be formed on the basis of these terms. The Driver Parking Agreement is an agreement between Space Owner and the relevant Driver.
2. By agreeing to list your Parking Space using the Online Platform, space owner authorise the Company to act on your behalf by forming binding contracts with Drivers who pay to park at your parking space through use of the Website and Mobile App. When Driver makes a booking through Website or Mobile App to park at the parking space you have listed, we will accept this booking as per with your parking space specified availability. By accepting the booking for parking the Driver Parking Agreement between Space Owner the Driver will be formed.
3. By agreeing and completing this listing process by Space Owner, you authorise the Company, on Space Owners behalf to:
promote, market and advertise parking space on the Website and the Mobile App and provide information to Users who wish to book a parking space;
accept and collect payments for parking from the Drivers, if required hold payments;
transfer the payments received from Drivers to you after deducting commissions and our uplift added service fee on top of the Space Owner's set price. The Company will send payment of earnings after deductions to you that we have received from the Driver on the fifth business day of the following month to the booking start date.
make any refund payment due to a Driver in accordance with the Parking Contract, and to collect payment from you in respect of such refund deducting amounts that are due in respect of refunds from amounts which we would otherwise be due to pay to you;
issue you with an invoices and receipts in electronic format by email or other method
refer your parking space at current and future to publicise ourselves or our Website/Mobile App; and
send marketing and promotional materials to Drivers/Public and provide such information about your parking space as we may deem appropriate.
If Space Owner breach these terms or the terms of the Parking Contract, we may withhold payments we have received from Drivers at any point during the booking in order to compensate for the breach.
4. If Space Owner want to change your listing or cancel listing, you can do so at any time by contacting the Company. However, if you want to change the rates and/or parking periods that are available, the changes will not impact any confirmed bookings. These changes will only apply to any future bookings. If you want to change the rates and/or parking periods that are available on an existing booking, you must provide us with seven days' notice, after which your changes will come into effect. If you want cancel the listing you must provide us with thirty days' notice, after which your changes will come into effect, please email this request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Space Owner's responsibility for tax. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes, general services taxes, incomes taxes, goods and services taxes and other similar taxes or other withholding and personal or company incomes taxes in respect of any payments you receive from Drivers in connection with these arrangements in a timely manner.
Writing a review:
Drivers can leave a public review and submit a star rating about the parking space and experience.
Ratings and reviews by Drivers must be accurate and may not contain any offensive or defamatory language.
Where to find a posted review:
Ratings and reviews are a part of a Space Owner’s profile and also appear on the listing page.
1. If the Company withdraw the Service, or close your account, these arrangements will be brought to end, but the terms of the agreement between you and us, and the terms of any Driver Parking Agreement, will continue in full force, so far as they relate to existing bookings or the consequences of any existing booking (including terms relating to payments, refunds, disclaimers, liability and damage).
2. If the Company withdraw the Service and If you are a Space Owner, from the date on which these terminations we will not confirm or accept any new bookings for the parking space, and we will relocate outstanding bookings to the nearest possible site, and or issue a refund, at our discretion.
1. The Company may provide links to other websites or resources. Because the Company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability or content of such external sites or resources. You may create a link to the Website so long as the link does not portray the Company or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any of the Company’s logos, trademarks, or other proprietary graphics as part of your link.
1. The Services and all copyrights, trade secrets and other proprietary rights therein, including any derivative work, are, and will remain the sole property of the Company, regardless of the use made by you; and are protected by certain England & Wales and international copyright laws and trademark laws. The Terms confer no title of ownership in the Services, other than in the products you purchase, and are not a sale of any rights in the Services, including any intellectual property rights related thereto.
1. Company warrants that the Services and all elements thereof do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and agree to hold you harmless and indemnify you with respect to any final judgment obtained by a third party based on a claim that the Services infringe on the intellectual property rights of such third party.
1. In no event will the company, its suppliers, shareholders, officers, employees or agents be liable for any lost profits, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including damages arising out of this Agreement or the use of or reliance upon the services or products, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL the company’s TOTAL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO this agreement and use of the services (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY CLAIMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED the amount paid by you during the 12-month period prior to such claim arising. The parties agree that this Section shall survive and continue in full force and effect despite any failure of consideration or of an exclusive remedy. The parties acknowledge that the prices have been set and the Agreement entered into in reliance upon these limitations of liability and that all such limitations form an essential basis of the bargain between the parties. Because some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, such limitations may not apply in these jurisdictions only.
1. The information available on the Website and Mobile App is intended to be a general information resource regarding the matters covered, and is not tailored to your specific circumstance. You should not construe this as legal, accounting or other professional advice. This Website and Mobile App is not intended for use by minors. YOU SHOULD EVALUATE ALL INFORMATION, OPINIONS AND ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IN CONSULTATION WITH YOUR INSURANCE SPECIALIST, OR WITH YOUR LEGAL, TAX, FINANCIAL OR OTHER ADVISOR, AS APPROPRIATE.
1. Nothing in the Terms, express or implied, is intended to confer on any person, other than the parties to the Terms, any right or remedy of any nature whatsoever.
1. The Company will not be liable for, or be considered to be in breach of or default under the Terms on account of, any delay or failure to perform as required by the Terms as a result of any cause or condition beyond Company’s reasonable control.
1. The Company has the right to change any of these terms from time to time without providing advance notice to you, and the version of the terms that will apply to any booking you make will be the version available on our Site when you make your booking.
1. This contract is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales, and any dispute arising between the parties is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.